Bed bugs populations are growing so we offer you this wide range of information and experience. The best and latest bed bug resources on preventing, finding and killing bed bugs. Additional Information on Bed Bugs Website Description Wikipedia Wikipedia- Detailed information about bed bugs, which are parasitic insects. Orkin Read about bed bug detection […]Read More
Connect With Us
Bed Bug Article Categories
Bed Bug Site Pages
- Dog Inspection
- Bed Bug Control
- Bed Bug Exterminator
- Bed bug exterminator Competitor pricing
- Choosing an Exterminator
- Do I have Cockroaches or Waterbugs?
- Do I have Mice or Rats?
- FREE Guide
- Free Inspection
- Heat Cloud™
- How Do I Know If I Have Bed Bugs
- How To Get Rid of Bed Bugs
- How To Prevent Bed Bugs
- How to Prevent Bed Bugs At Home
- Pest Control
- scc121 on "How long until they are all gone"Hi all, just a quick one from me! I bought bed bugs back with me on my luggage from France and proceeded to spray the bed frame, carpets etc with bed bug spray and also covered the carpet and bed frame in insecticidal powder which has been left for long periods. I threw out my […]
- CatsMeow on "Temprid"Can anyone possibly tell me if Temprid Ready to Use, works? Landlord has been using Temprid SC. He has been waiting 2 weeks between treatments. From what I have read, it should be retreated every 7-10 days. So I want to buy some. I have seen that the Temprid Ready to Use is already mixed. […]
- outdoorSeb on "How to air out items after DDVP in apartment"Hey all, I used Hot Shot strips (cut into small pieces) to fumigate a 4 sealed contractor bags with potentially infested items in them. I've had the strip pieces in there for about 3 weeks. They've been in a tape-sealed closet outside my bedroom. My question now is if you guys had any advice as […]
- Lara71 on "Think it's okay to put some things back"Okay 4 1/2 weeks since I saw the last live one. 3 weeks since I saw the last dead on in a trap. 2 1/2 weeks since my third treatment. No new bites on anyone. My exterminator said it was okay to put stuff in the closet. But I'm paranoid. Do you think it's okay […]
- coolfire on "Normal story over did with DE, I have a question?"So after visiting probably about 100 sites and doing SEVERAL hours of research including looking at lab tests. The story is really simple, I covered my entire house with DE without a mask or gloves (Just shoot me I'm sorry). Several people I know have done it this same way. After reading more about it […]
- Flybee on "Paneling"Do you think that a treatment against bed bugs can be effective in a house where most ceilings are paneling
- thirdusername on "What is Bayer Delta Dust?"What is Bayer Delta Dust? Active Ingredient: Deltamethrin, 0.05% I saw it on Amazon , it doesn't ship to Canada.
- Exhaustedsocialworker on "More spider activity after bb treatment?"Had anyone noticed more spiders in their home following heat treatment and chemical treatment for bed bugs? Not sure if they have always been there and I'm just hyper vigilant or if something has brought them out... it is Fall which tends to bring more indoors but this is my 3rd fall in this apartment […]
- BigDummy on "Bites but no bugs"After six months there would be clear signs. I do not believe that your issue is bed bugs. Treatment without confirmation of what you're treating for can just be a frustrating and expensive scenario. It might be worth having an allergy test done on your skin to see if that could be the issue. I've […]
- fieldbiologistx on "Bites but no bugs"maybe no expert replied as your post rings too many bells: Florida, used couch, box spring, mattress in plastic wrap, pets, pesticide spraying.... I moved into a room with mattress in plastic, bugs crawled out of tiny gap in plastic, ruined my first month in room. Finally got rid of bedbugs using Nuclear Option: Forced […]
- Brij719 on "Good PCOS in the Michigan Detroit Downriver area?"I used Presidio Pest Management in MI last July for heat treatment. They did whole house heatvtreatment with chemical back up. Got rid of them for us and they were very efficient and friendly. Good company!
- thirdusername on "Good PCOS in the Michigan Detroit Downriver area?"http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/good-bb-pcos-in-ann-arbor
- neverender on "Bites but no bugs"I live with my girlfirend in a duplex in central Florida. We have been plagued with what we think are bed bugs for the past 6 months or so. Despite this we've never seen a bedbug, nor has the PCO we hired. After two treatments and consistent effort on our part, we still wake up […]
- syedz7 on "Good PCOS in the Michigan Detroit Downriver area?"Bump* I would also like to know. Looking through these forums: I have come across the following Rose, Griffith, Eradico/ehrlich, any one with any experience with these? All have bad google reviews and low yelp reviews counts. I had to move due to being laid off from upstate NY to Detroit, MI. So I got […]
- Flybee on "Looking for a good PCO near Paris France"If anyone could help, thanks a lot !