Bed bugs populations are growing so we offer you this wide range of information and experience. The best and latest bed bug resources on preventing, finding and killing bed bugs. Additional Information on Bed Bugs Website Description Wikipedia Wikipedia- Detailed information about bed bugs, which are parasitic insects. Orkin Read about bed bug detection […]Read More
Connect With Us
Bed Bug Article Categories
Bed Bug Site Pages
- Dog Inspection
- Bed Bug Control
- Bed Bug Exterminator
- Bed bug exterminator Competitor pricing
- Choosing an Exterminator
- Do I have Cockroaches or Waterbugs?
- Do I have Mice or Rats?
- FREE Guide
- Free Inspection
- Heat Cloud™
- How Do I Know If I Have Bed Bugs
- How To Get Rid of Bed Bugs
- How To Prevent Bed Bugs
- How to Prevent Bed Bugs At Home
- Pest Control
- blissful323 on "Bugs but no evidence? Possible to keep from spreading?"Is it possible to have just a very small infestation? Perhaps only one affected piece of furniture? I know it sounds unlikely, but I have seen 3 bugs over the course of 2 or 3 months (first time I didn't know what the bug was so wasnt concerned, second time I thought maybe a bed […]
- heavytortoise on "What would you recommend I do in my situation?"Hey guys, I have you know what, and I'm looking for some advice. I have an apartment on the top floor of a regular house; there are two apartments downstairs and one of my downstairs neighbors had (has?) bedbugs. Rather than hire an exterminator, he DIYed it, and the last time I talked to him […]
- WhyMe14 on "Couch covers"I sleep on my couch due to back problems. My couch is ground zero. I've been looking at this cover: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NY1FC0U/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I3F6H49FO626JD&colid=1JRZBGT9Q1OLN Actually I'm trying to come up with the money. The laundry alone wiped me out for the month. Anyway, this cover touches the ground and probably can't be used with interceptors. See the question […]
- Kalarr on "Moving out in a few weeks, how do I prevent an infestation in the new apartment?"I'm moving out in a few weeks. I've decided that i'm taking nothing except my clothes, PS4, PS3 and laptop. I don't wanna replace any of these (mainly 'cause the laptop costed me $2600), how do I make sure that there are no bedbugs in them? and how do I get them checked and treated […]
- giad27 on "Packtite passive Monitor question"I think my bugs are nearly gone as I haven't seen any signs of them when I check my bed. I do continue to have small bumps appearing on my torso daily so I can't help but think there are nymphs in my bed despite having treated it with residual spray and DE. I just […]
- bedbuggedinAR on "Will this help not transfer to new home?"Hi all! I am a recent "bed bugger" (going on two days since discovery) and I need some advice: We sold our home and are living in an apartment until our new home is built (September 15th is move in day). Discovered bed bugs... The bed bugs were biting for about a week before we […]
- EternalBugs on "Is Electromagnetic Pest Repellent Useful? [a: consensus: no]"Hi, Bed bugs are a real issue but I've heard good things about electromagnetic pest repellents. Here is a review I found on a best-selling one: http://lastminutegarden.com/2017/08/15/neatmaster-ultrasonic-pest-repellent-review/ Is this valid? Sounds like a neat preventative solution at the least.
- Anxiousx on "Help"Please help. Okay so basically i'm trying to get rid of bed bugs myself. i have a family of 5 and literally no one wants to help and doesn't care and thinks that the problem will just go away on its own. :| so far i have been spraying the bugs in the couch (large […]
- CBBUGS on "When can I put my stuff back"After 2nd treatment (still having one more done anyway) PCO said no sign of BB. If after 3rd treatment I still get the same diagnosis, when can I move my clothes back to the closet and dresser? Or should I finish out the year in plastic boxes and bags? Extra paranoid!!
- bed-bugscouk on "London-2years fighting bugs-help"Hi, Once I get the data in the format where I can start to see patterns I will have a better idea how this could be happening and why. However, I need to try not to get too bogged down with the what has happened and to focus on how we take things moving forward. […]
- 2yearsandcounting on "London-2years fighting bugs-help"BigDummy - 3 hours ago » Is there a chance they were identified incorrectly? There are similar bugs that take a different treatment method. Can you post some images of what you're finding? Hi bigdummy, thanks, they were properly identified when it all started, the exterminator showed us the horrible infestation on our headboard and […]
- 2yearsandcounting on "London-2years fighting bugs-help"bed-bugscouk - 6 hours ago » Hi, I regularly have similar conversations with people. The best way to summarize it is that most people treat the symptoms of the infestation without actually tackling the cause. In cases where people have previously treated we find the best way to proceed is with as much information as […]
- BigDummy on "London-2years fighting bugs-help"Is there a chance they were identified incorrectly? There are similar bugs that take a different treatment method. Can you post some images of what you're finding?
- bed-bugscouk on "London-2years fighting bugs-help"Hi, I regularly have similar conversations with people. The best way to summarize it is that most people treat the symptoms of the infestation without actually tackling the cause. In cases where people have previously treated we find the best way to proceed is with as much information as possible. The process we use to […]
- player on "London-2years fighting bugs-help"Not advertising but recommending. http://www.bed-bugs.co.uk